When Glenn Harrington donned a motion capture suit complete with more than 40 reflective spheres he wasn’t being turned into the latest video game character, but helping to design car manufacturing jobs that are less physically stressful on workers.
- Games User Research: Driving Development with Actionable Insights
- The clever UX that made Fortnite a $1.2 billion sensation
- Road to GDC: I’m Not A Doctor, but I Simulate One in VR
- How User-Centered Design Can Turn Your Concepts into Kick-Ass Prototypes
- Capturing Feedback in a User’s Natural Environment