Sid Meier is known as the mastermind behind some of the most respected and influential video games of all time, such as Civilization, Railroad Tycoon and Pirates. But in his pursuit of conveying a realistic experience for players, he says his logical mind wasn’t taking into account enough what was going on in players’ heads.
- Games User Research: Driving Development with Actionable Insights
- The clever UX that made Fortnite a $1.2 billion sensation
- Road to GDC: I’m Not A Doctor, but I Simulate One in VR
- How User-Centered Design Can Turn Your Concepts into Kick-Ass Prototypes
- Capturing Feedback in a User’s Natural Environment